Monday, May 29, 2006

Impression of life..

I was walking back from school today and there was a car accident(saw many ambulances making noises..). I think it was a car accident anyway, but there were some causalties and the traffic was being held up. As I saw paramedics carrying injured people onto the ambulance, that made me think of what the injured people would be thinking about. My first impression was that the injured people would be fighting hard to stay alive as they do not want to die, that is true,isn't it?Or is it just me. And that just made me think of other people. Why are there people who want to kill themselves when there are people fighting hard to stay alive?. It just gave me a new impression of how important lives are.
Thinking about that, I felt helpless as I knew I couldn't do anything for any party, but that gave me a big inspiration to study really hard to get to my ambition-veterinarian as I want to help save and improve lives or pets, but that might change to a medical profession or something in the future, but for now, I am just contented to know that I have to study really hard in order to get to a profession where I can help people and pets.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home